Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2013

Why I love Walking: The Benefits of Walking to My Well-Being


This is my first post. I created this blog for all ages. If you are teens, young adults, or adults, or elderly friends out there – walking is best for us. See, we don’t need to have any physical training to start walking and it has no age requirement.
Image credit: chesapeakeclimate @ flickr


Why I love walking? I love walking because it makes me feel healthy every day. For 3 years, I worked hard, without walking or exercise. At the age of 27, I unfortunately suffer from Cardiac Ischemia. My cholesterol level is very high: 556!

I started my walking challenge last October 1, 2013 because I want to extend my life. I am too young to die, right? I want to live a healthy life for my love ones! That’s why I am here today writing this post to encourage all of you to start your walking challenge too! I called this walking challenge a “No More Rides” challenge where I will gonna walk daily – going to work in the morning and going home at night!

Let’s together reap the benefits of walking. I believe that walking has a lot of benefits. Like me, you can start you walking challenge right now and believe me you will gonna feel healthy and young at heart and body!

Walking is proven to have countless health benefits including lowering high blog pressure and high cholesterol level. It can also cure coronary heart disease or at least reducing the percent of having stroke or heart attacks. And if you walk under the sun – well – you know, you will gonna live a healthy and fit body all your life!

What are you waiting for? Follow this blog if you want to walk with me! Let’s walk together to live fit and healthy!!! We want to live longer for our family so let’s gonna walk together guys!

Resource:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Will you join my walking challenge too?